This site has been built to help owners of Intex Frameset and Easy Set (inflatable) above ground swimming pool to set up and maintain their pools. You will find information on vacuums, pumps, filters, cleaners and other equipment for use with your pool One of the most popular sections shows how to keep your Intex pool water clean with minimal cost and effort. This section includes recommended chemical levels, the best sanitizing chemical to use in your water and information on what to do if you experience an algae outbreak or have other problems with your pool water. Our site is divided into the following sections:
- Pool Types – Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of the various types of pools offered by Intex
- Pool Setup – Tips & tricks for initially setting up your Intex pool.
- Pumps & Filters – Learn about the options available for pumping and filtering your water
- Water Maintenance – How to maintain sparkling, clear, beautiful water in your Intex pool
- Chlorine Generators – Learn about the convenience and benefits of using a saltwater chlorine generator in your Intex pool
- Other Equipment – Other equipment that can help you to maintain your Intex pool